Saturday 23 May 2015

My typical Sunday activity (part 1)


Normally I start my Sunday by going to Mosque to pray Subh with others, i just feel it is good from time to time mingling with others for this time of prayer. And guess what? Then i will take a picture after the pray and post it in the social media that no one sees such as Tumblr and Flickr, just for my personal galleries; i mean how many of you do really use apps such as Tumblr and Flickr, there might be, but very little. Then what?


The next activity is to start the engine of the car just to 'warm' it; what is it for? It is usually to ensure all the combustion parts of the machine keeps working well regardless later in the day the car will be used or not. Honestly, my wife told me so, because if it were up to me, i don't put attention that much on such thing.

(To be continued)



No comments:

Post a Comment