Thursday 14 March 2013

Will love you even more...




If only there would anyone care about you, even the chance is slim...
I would move town and change my name, and walk away in shame...
If only you have doubt, please see the golden ring on your hand
in its simplicity hid my deepest love of all

When we are together, some angels will spread their wings and some will bow, and some will be just too happy for us... and still we are still the same us...

I will love you like the way you will want to be love and more
We will have the family of our own
I will love you more than life
even more when you will take the vow as my wife

I will always care for you this way
and putting our name together on the heaven's gate
and hoping to put all the hell fire's away from our life

(some lines were inspired by When we dance - sting)

No comments:

Post a Comment