Monday 25 March 2013

The past 2 weeks have been quite challenging


In the past 2 weeks, my life has been transformed from comfort zone into challenging zone; between wedding preparation (well surely, she does it most of the part, but I helped in an extent), work, and MBA assignment both in Operational Management Learning Diary and last assignment, and the next 2 upcoming ones that is Modelling and Analysis for Management (both learning diary and last assignment), life is a WOW thingy... Can't hardly breath... But then, hopefully and wishfully all will be worth when the time is right.

Just arrived today from Northern Iraq (and transit in Dubai), now I am in Basra, but then tomorrow I will be departing to Dubai again... Hope my physical endurance can withstand all the travels back and forth.

I love you parah crazy, sayang...

No comments:

Post a Comment