Sunday 26 April 2015

Being challenged differently




So, here's the summary to date (from the view of my professional life)...

2002 - Joined SLB
2010 - Joined WFT
2014 - Joined CDS

in between,

2012 - Enrolled to WBS
2013 - Took courses in UBC Business School
2014 - Took courses in Tongji School of Economic and Management

The one that really made me having all the knowledge in oilfield is when I was in SLB. Training is excellent, the opportunities and experiences are top notch.

Whilst in WFT, the environment I was in (Iraq), made me tougher than I thought I could be. In CDS, is the first time of taking a senior management level.

In WBS and other business schools i was taking the courses in, it taught me something different, broaden the horizon in term of knowledge (theory), city-wise, etc.

This year, it should be something else more challenging...
Bismillah...


No comments:

Post a Comment